We are a Church of England aided primary school for 4 to 11 year olds in central Oxford.
Our aim is:
- To develop people of love, care and compassion;
- To encourage people to make, foster and keep relationships;
- To help create those who will serve others by their gifts;
- To enable people to think deeply, to understand their inner self and what it means to be human;
- To develop individuals with a deep appreciation of beauty;
- To help every child achieve their highest possible academic outcomes;
- To help people become more than they thought they could be.
We offer strong leadership, outward looking teachers and excellent support staff within a stimulating, creative and nurturing environment.
We have high expectations of our children in their learning and behaviour, and want every child to fulfil their academic potential and become a well-rounded, secure and happy individual.
We work in partnership with families and other schools to provide the highest standard of education possible for our children.
St Ebbe’s is a Church of England School, originally founded by St Ebbe’s Church and also linked with St Matthew’s Church, the local Parish Church. As a Church School, Christian values underpin the way we do things. We strongly believe our school is for everyone in the community. We aim to nurture the beliefs of children from families with a religious faith, and also aim to engender mutual understanding and respect amongst all our children, whatever their beliefs.
I look forward to meeting you soon.