We are a Church of England aided primary school for 5 to 11 year olds in central Oxford.
Our school is a happy, calm and exciting place to learn, where I know that the children will continue to make us proud of their responsible, positive and caring attitudes. The school’s ethos is based on Christian principles within a multi-faith and multi-cultural community.
Our aim at St. Ebbe’s CE (Aided) School is:
- To form people of love, care and compassion;
- To develop individuals with a deep appreciation of beauty;
- To help create those who will serve others by their gifts;
- To foster an awareness of one’s inner self and what it is to be a human being;
- To help people make, foster and keep relationships;
- To help people become more than they thought they could be;
We offer strong leadership, outward looking teachers and excellent support staff within a stimulating and nurturing environment. In addition, we have high expectations of our children in their learning and behaviour.
We very much welcome visits from prospective parents and at St Ebbe’s we pride ourselves on giving all visitors a warm welcome.
I look forward to meeting you soon.