Latest Ofsted Report
In our latest Ofsted inspection in, March 2015, we were judged ‘Good.’ To view the report, click here.
Some of the highlights are:
- Pupils are happy at school; they feel safe and behave well.
- There are some innovative teaching methods that deepen pupils’ understanding.
- Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage make good progress due to tremendous opportunities to develop their imagination and independence.
- School leaders have ensured that teaching is beginning to improve and that pupils know more about their learning. As a result, writing is well taught and pupils’ progress is accelerating particularly in Years 5 and 6.
- The school’s curriculum provides pupils with many opportunities to develop their creative skills, such as learning to play musical instruments.