Latest Ofsted Report
We are delighted to have received notification, following Ofsted’s short inspection of the school on the 7th of November 2018, that this school continues to be good. The visit was the first short inspection carried out since the school was judged to be good in March 2015 (details of that inspection are below this one). To view the latest report, click here.
In our full Ofsted inspection in, March 2015, we were judged ‘Good.’ To view the report, click here.
Some of the highlights are:
- Pupils are happy at school; they feel safe and behave well.
- There are some innovative teaching methods that deepen pupils’ understanding.
- Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage make good progress due to tremendous opportunities to develop their imagination and independence.
- School leaders have ensured that teaching is beginning to improve and that pupils know more about their learning. As a result, writing is well taught and pupils’ progress is accelerating particularly in Years 5 and 6.
- The school’s curriculum provides pupils with many opportunities to develop their creative skills, such as learning to play musical instruments.