For our children to achieve the highest academic outcomes and to become secure, fulfilled and active members of society.
This strategy has been developed in order to provide a comprehensive approach to the development of St Ebbe’s CofE [Aided] Primary School over the medium term.
The school has a vision with a supporting mission statement underpinned by a set of values.
- Respect – we encourage tolerance and respect for the rights of others and ourselves;
- Responsibility – we care for our heritage, community and the environment;
- Equality – we foster a regard for justice and equality;
- Trust – we build trust so that we can work and learn co-operatively;
- Courage – we support each other to make brave choices, take responsible risks and stand up for our own beliefs;
- Compassion – we show care and concern in our relationship with others;
- Wonder – we foster an appreciation of beauty and an awareness of the spiritual dimension of life.
These values permeate the life of the school.
- to be an excellent school where every child, irrespective of background, makes good academic progress and develops a love of learning;
- to appoint and develop inspirational staff who provide excellent teaching and nurture all our children;
- to provide creative learning opportunities that engage individual children and groups;
- to develop an inspiring environment that enables an exciting curriculum;
- to promote a commitment to inclusion that enables all children to flourish;
- to contribute to the cohesiveness of our local community and to welcome all school families
- to provide a range of opportunities for children to engage in sport and performing arts and develop team work and collaboration;
- to deliver excellent RE teaching that is helpful in preparing children to live in a multi faith society;
- to continue growing our relationships with the local churches and the diocese (click here for further details).