The History of St Ebbe’s Primary School
St Ebbe’s is a CofE [Aided] Primary School which was founded in the parish of St Ebbe’s Church in 1873.
In 1976 the school moved to a new building in Whitehouse Road in the parish of St Matthew’s Church.
We are a Local Authority school and a member of the Cherwell Partnership of schools.
As a Church School we are well supported by the Oxford Diocesan Board of Education and we maintain strong links with both St Ebbe’s and St Matthew’s Churches.