Are you looking for a new challenge?
Full-time EYFS Teacher/Co-ordinator needed for maternity cover
Our wonderful EYFS co-ordinator is taking maternity leave and so we are looking for a caring and enthusiastic teacher to join our committed staff team. We would value an individual with experience of teaching young children, creating inspiring environments for children to explore and leading a team.
What we can offer you:
- A school which puts kindness and compassion at the heart of our interactions with children
- A school which helps children embrace who they are as individuals
- A school where staff wellbeing is a priority
- Opportunities to develop professionally through high quality CPD
- A strong ethos based on Christian values and principles
- A school community rich in culture, tradition and language
- Caring and enthusiastic children
- A strong, creative and supportive team
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Creative, energetic and positive
- Committed to the education and wellbeing of all the children in our school
- Trained or has experience in early years education
- Able work well as part of a team
- Confident, organised and highly motivated
- Able to communicate well with parents
- Has high expectations and is committed to inclusion
There is potential for a leadership role for the right candidate.
If you would like to look round our school please call our administrator, Susanna Addis, on 01865 248863 to make an appointment.
School Business Manager required as soon as possible!
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager who will be responsible for the financial, premises, health & safety and IT management of the school on the next stage of our exciting journey to become a truly excellent school.
You will work as part of the leadership team and closely with the Headteacher, to promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school.
Staff personal development and well-being are taken seriously at our school. You will be joining supportive colleagues who work well together and value each other.
The successful candidate will:
Work as part of the Senior Leadership Team providing strategic support to the Head teacher and Governing Body to ensure the school meets its educational aims
Promote the highest standards and ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s development priorities
Have significant finance experience
Provide professional leadership and management of the premises and admin teams, monitoring and evaluating to ensure best quality and best value in every area
Be self-motivated, proactive and adaptable
Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Have strong interpersonal skills
Be a team player with a good sense of humour
Be highly literate as well as numerate
Have the CSBM or a recognised financial qualification
Be skilled in the use of Word, Excel and accounting software and SIMS
Please contact Tina Farr, Headteacher, on email@example.com