Required for September 2019
Permanent part-time EYFS teacher (Thursday and Friday)
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic Early Years teacher to join our committed staff team to share a class with our Foundation Stage Leader. We would value an individual with experience of teaching young children (this could be through a teaching placement), a knowledge of play-based learning and the ability to create inspiring environments for children to explore.
What we can offer you:
- A school which puts kindness and compassion at the heart of our interactions with children
- A school where high-quality adult interactions and a play-based environment are central to early child development
- A school which helps children embrace who they are as individuals
- A school where staff wellbeing is a priority
- Opportunities to develop professionally through high quality CPD
- A strong ethos based on Christian values and principles
- A school community rich in culture, tradition and language
- Caring and enthusiastic children
- A strong, creative and supportive team
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Creative, energetic and positive
- Committed to the education and wellbeing of all the children in our school
- Trained or has experience in early years education
- Able work well as part of a team
- Confident, organised and highly motivated
- Able to communicate well with parents
- Has high expectations and is committed to inclusion
If you would like to look round our school please call our administrators, Susanna Addis or Jo Williams, on 01865 248863 to make an appointment.
Required for September 2019
Permanent KS2 teacher
Would you like to join a forward-thinking child-centred school with a leadership team committed to reducing teacher workload, increasing well-being and supporting teachers to feel like this truly is the best job in the world?
We recruit people who are passionate about learning, kind and who will treat children, families and colleagues with unconditional positive regard. Our working relationships are relaxed, with high levels of trust and we have a lot of fun on our quest together to make St. Ebbe’s the best possible environment for our amazing, spirited children.
You will feel supported in your growth as a teacher as part of warm, committed, dynamic team delivering an inspiring curriculum.
If this sounds like a post you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you.
We welcome applications from N.Q.T.s. right through to people with several years’ experience.
For an application pack, please go to our website at www.st-ebbes.oxon.sch.uk
Please feel welcome to telephone our Headteacher, Tina Farr, or Deputy Headteacher, Clare Whyles, to ask for further details. 01865 248863
Closing date: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Interviews: Thursday 14th February 2019